Professional Development: University Affiliations
Due to our focus on teaching and continuous improvement, many Ramsay Health Care Hospitals have links with major Universities including the following:
- Greenslopes Private Hospital and University of Queensland Bachelor of Nursing Program
- Greenslopes Private Hospital Endorsed Enrolled Nursing Course
- Southern Highlands Private Hospital funds a tertiary acute care program at Woollongong University
- Figtree Private Hospital is affiliated with the University of Woollongong where staff from ICU receive assistance in completing the Post Graduate Certificate in Acute Care, leading to a Masters of Nursing.
- North Shore Private Hospital is affiliated with the University of Sydney and University of Technology, Sydney offering post graduate certificate programs in Critical Care, Perioperative and Anaesthetic and Recovery nursing.
- North Shore is in collaboration with Charles Sturt University, a post graduate Diploma Midwifery is available.
- North Shore is in conjunction with Northern Sydney Area Health Service, Enrolled Nurse Training is available, with three intakes per year.
- Albury Wodonga Private Hospital and La Trobe University Clinical School
For further information on these University Affiliations please contact: HRenquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org